|This is a crusader strategy subpage for RoboTurkey.|
Its purpose is to hold any strategy suggestions about RoboTurkey.
- With the best equipment, RoboTurkey's Short Circuit skill allows it to surpass your strongest DPS. It is also one of the best buffers in the roster.
- To fully maximize his Short Circuit skill, RoboTurkey should be placed next to your main damage-dealer with as few crusaders as possible (preferably a maximum of 3) next to him, so that your main damage-dealer can be continuously zapped.
- Direct buffs onto your main damage-dealer instead of onto RoboTurkey. Most of RoboTurkey's DPS will be absorbed from adjacent crusaders, and buffing RoboTurkey's "base DPS" will not affect how much he gets from them.
- In some situations, you may need to choose the Princess over RoboTurkey if the former's impact is greater than that of the latter.
- As a buffer, RoboTurkey's presence is of paramount importance since the Short Circuit buff increases zapped crusaders' DPS by up to 60%, a value that is relatively high. Since he is a non-human, RoboTurkey is viable in almost every formation possible.
- The Bush Whacker should be placed next to both the main damage-dealer and RoboTurkey, in order for him to obtain the most out of it, added to the fact that he also possesses Power Reflection, which increases the Bush Whacker's Swordplay effect.
- The implementation of RoboTurkey also made it possible to use the Bush Whacker in a Werewolf formation without sacrificing the Lone Wolf buff. If you place the Bush Whacker next to RoboTurkey and not the Werewolf, that is.
- If RoboTurkey is in your formation, Momma Kaine should come in too. After all, who can resist being double buffed merely from getting zapped?