|This is a crusader strategy subpage for King Reginald IV.|
Its purpose is to hold any strategy suggestions about King Reginald IV.
- Not the best crusader to have in your formation, and one that you would consider benching if you find him to be a liability.
- Reginald, however, can have a place in your formation since he has an all-dps buff, if he does buff the formation dps better than other crusaders.
- Even though the January 20 update introduced the Royal Grail buff to Reginald, there are not many royal crusaders that can be reliable main damage dealers.
- The Princess contains no self-dps buffs.
- Thalia and Reginald have insufficient self-dps buffs.
- Siri can never be buffed.
- Sal can be a potential main damage-dealer but it is overshadowed by the fact that he is a relatively more expensive crusader to update.
- Draco became a very viable choice of DPS, with the Trek through the Hidden Temple event, and Regi's Royal Grail ability greatly enhances him.
- You may use Royal Command if you feel like you need a breathing space among a screen full of monsters.