|This is a crusader strategy subpage for Jason, Master of Shadows.|
Its purpose is to hold any strategy suggestions about Jason, Master of Shadows.
- Jason can come in useful as a front-line DPS in the same line as a tank such as Thalia, the Thunder King and The Washed Up Hermit or Jack O'Lantern. His upgrade Ambush, allows him to quintuple his damage while someone else in the same line is being attacked.
- Since only the Ghostbeard's Greed formation has multiple front line slots, Jason's usefulness is still quite limited.
- If Jason is not treated like a main damage dealer, his DPS may fall short even with the Ambush buff.
- Jason's sword increases gold found by 10/25/50/100% making him viable for gold-farming formations.
- When Shadow Queen reach lv 1500, thanks to her The Shadow Mastered ability, Jason increases her ability The Shadow's Cowl by 100%, that make possible to him reach a 600% buff, if he is adjacent to her.